Saturday, April 13, 2013

VACATION! IT'S FINALLY HERE, ahhhh

Today I am embarking on a week long vacation! 

Like most of us, I haven't taken a vacation, yet alone UNPLUGGED in a very long time.  


I'm traveling to Costa Rica, where I will be participating in a Womens Yoga & Spiritual retreat! I've always wanted to do this and I am so thankful to be fulfilling this dream I have.  I know I will have lots to share when I return, so be ready for a bit more of a focus on SPIRIT.



I don't plan to force spiritual concepts on anyone.  In my classroom, I encourage learning because you want to.  I only ask that you BE OPEN.  


One of my sources for inspiration is this blog.  I plan to share insight into what awakens my soul, maybe it will also awaken yours.  I hope you embrace the SPIRIT within yourself. If you are unable to locate your Spirit.....try to unplug, even for a night or weekend.  Take time to fill your own cup first. (Something that we may rarely think of taking the time to do) I know you will enjoy it. If you need help with this, please email me your info & I'd be more then happy to help. 

thefabricofreallife@gmail.com 

Remember, no judgement here. We are all connected & need 
to help others....as they have helped us!








No comments:

Post a Comment